Thursday, April 5, 2012

Let me explain...

Directly from Ms. Live Loud her self.....

I've had numerous emails, phone calls, texts asking where exactly I'm at. Well, let me explain.....

The past 4 months have been nothing but a roller coaster ride for myself and my family. Out of respect I will not go into to much depth but let me tell you THIS IS A SEASON OF CHANGE! My family has endured a tremendous amount of loss within these past few months and I am currently putting the pieces of my life back together. This is why you  have not seen or heard from me so much. All I ask is that you lift myself and my family up in prayer. The devil don't want none!! He sure has tried but yall already know my KING has him handled! I am working my way back into the groove and getting back to my Kingdom Grind...

THANK YOU ALL who have continued to keep me in prayer and stick by my side through what I would call the hardest transition of my life. I'm alive, well, and faithful!

and I'M BACK!!!!!! LIVIN' LOUD N' PROUD FOR MY MAN JC! LET'S GO!


RIP my beautiful Gram <3



RIP Craig *love n' miss you*

No comments:

Post a Comment