Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Journey Continues

It's been three years since LLB has been fully functioning. WOW has it been a ridiculous amount of time. But I must say this break is what I needed. Out of every negative situation you can choose to dwell or you could choose to take the opportunity to learn from your past mistakes. I've learned family. I've learned a whole lot! But I'm back. ALIVE AND WELL. And exactly where I need to be to try and start this process again. I had many of you continue to follow me through out the years and I appreciate that. I'm truly grateful to those who have been true friends and stuck by me. Now, back to business!


Live Loud Booking will be reopening the rosters! Here's a little info to you new comers.

Established in 2010, Live Loud Booking has nationally booked/ managed artist from the west coast to the east. Based in the Midwest, owner/ operator, Tiffany Smith has worked with Christian rock bands, Hip-Hop Artist, and DJ's. Here are a few artist Live Loud Booking has worked with: Gospel Gangstaz (Grammy Nominated), Cash Hollistah, DTru, Bushwick Bill, Wilchild, First and Foremost,  The Bayless Band, and DJ B-Blessed. Tiffany also held the title of Artist Relations Manager for one of the largest Christian Music websites in the world, West Coast Fiya. Live Loud Booking is back! Any music submission can be sent to liveloudbooking.tiffany@gmail.com. Follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/liveloudbooking and facebook www.facebook.com/liveloudbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment